You can type here any text you want

C5 vert

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scottyb

Spongebob Squarecar
After some small-time play, we get a light. The light cycled so fast, I wasn't even prepared. I remember mashing the alky prime button, and then his tires squealing. I just matted it, no boost, no brake torque. His "jump" didn't even net a 1/4 car length. I matched his position before the "real boost" came on and my tires started to spin. I then had a car or 2 before he gave up. We didn't run very long. Light #2, he had a 10 to 15 mph roll to my 5 to 10. He got a better jump this time, but I SAILED by thru 2nd gear like he wasn't even running! :D

He was sticking his head out going "What's in that thing, sounds like it's got mad boost!" I said "turbo v6". ":eek:"We exchanged thumbs up and went on.

Truth is, I don't think he knew what he was doing, because I shouldn't have spanked an LS1 so badly. But it was fun!

Nice kill, I usually can't even get the guys in new Vettes to look over at me let alone race.

im glad you got him to race you, those guys never seem to want to race for some reason.......like theyre too good or somethin

I have a tt vert and some of my best runs have been with GN's. I am always out looking for a gamer.

Originally posted by scottyb
After some small-time play, we get a light. The light cycled so fast, I wasn't even prepared. I remember mashing the alky prime button, and then his tires squealing. I just matted it, no boost, no brake torque. His "jump" didn't even net a 1/4 car length. I matched his position before the "real boost" came on and my tires started to spin. I then had a car or 2 before he gave up. We didn't run very long. Light #2, he had a 10 to 15 mph roll to my 5 to 10. He got a better jump this time, but I SAILED by thru 2nd gear like he wasn't even running! :D

He was sticking his head out going "What's in that thing, sounds like it's got mad boost!" I said "turbo v6". ":eek:"We exchanged thumbs up and went on.

Truth is, I don't think he knew what he was doing, because I shouldn't have spanked an LS1 so badly. But it was fun!

Good Kill

Wow I need a GN I can participate with my Nissan but There is history with the GN vs Corvette

Back