You can type here any text you want

C6 kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

highboostgn

So i went out last Friday night looking to get my first race with the Gn. I come up on a newer mustang and new corvette playing around and I catch a light with the vette and mustang behind him honking and yelling "race"! So he looks over and says " go one green" ? I say sure. So I'm looking over to the other light waiting for it to go yellow so I can build some boost and as soon as our light went green I was at least 50ft ahead And he was still back there spinning. He only got to my rear bumper after about 1/8th mile then we both got out of it. The guy have me a thumbs up and the guys In the mustang drove by cheering like their favorite football team just won the Super Bowl. Great night.

Always fun to beat a vette, and I want a vette! I raced a 71 BB on slicks once and beat him...he was so mad and confused...and mad...and confused...

Nice damn kill, first vette owner that dont act like an ass when he lost. If i was to lose to
Any car i rather for it be a GN. .. Careful. the vett protector is arround.lol..

lol... you must be on the lookout for CAMIROCZ...

I think he has left the board. He had me all confused. He joined a TB forum and continuously slammed the members. He claims to have a ZO6 vette with the screen name CamirocZ. The name sure implies camaro iroc z. He posted in his profile that his TB has a true dual exhaust but only one turbo.

He's still on the board and still making waves. Look him up and see the last post.;)

I think he has left the board. He had me all confused. He joined a TB forum and continuously slammed the members. He claims to have a ZO6 vette with the screen name CamirocZ. The name sure implies camaro iroc z. He posted in his profile that his TB has a true dual exhaust but only one turbo.

I was silly enough to think that maybe he had a girl named Cami, and that she rocZ.........:eek:

demotivational_poster_iroc_z.jpg

Back