You can type here any text you want

CA members ever hear of Lou's Auto, Lake Forest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

viperakron

I'm trying to get in contact with a shop called Lou's Auto in Lake Forest CA. I understand they are a Buick Turbo shop. Anyone hear of them that can give me a phone #. Didn't find anything on google.

i believe his name is Lou Czarnota? he seems like a funny guy reading some of his posts on here...check the feedback section, i know he has a lot of satisfied customers from what i have read he's on here as turbolou

Lou Czarnota of Lou's Auto Repair is a supporting supplier of TB.COM, and posts a lot pull up his personal page info.

Head down to the Southwest Section, you'll see he's *THE* turbo buick guy in socal.

I've heard of him.

(949) 378-1590

He's always answered. I don't think I've ever had to leave a message.

Have a good chat!

Thanks & I'm available most of the time, Call me at 949-378-1590 & thanks to my friends here for the referral. Yes I do work on Buicks give me a call. Regards Lou

i believe his name is Lou Czarnota? he seems like a funny guy reading some of his posts on here...check the feedback section, i know he has a lot of satisfied customers from what i have read he's on here as turbolou
Don't forget the good looking part!

Try to get him on those rare days when he's not wearing his velco gloves. Baaahhh.

we hooked up, thanks to lou for taking time to talk with me. I got in contact with Joe and we are in negociations.

Back