You can type here any text you want

Cage, chute mount and sway bar pix

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

I just updated my photobook with the latest changes to my car.

I just had the 6 point MS bar removed and a 12 point chromoly cage installed along with a removable chute mount and sway bar.

If anyone is looking for a recommendation on a chassis builder. I can honestly say that Tim Clow in Lake Odessa, MI is outstanding. Nice bends, beautiful welds, and good choices on engineering.

Oh yeah! Looks awesome man. I have a ten pt cage now, when I finish up the tube front end, I think I will go ahead and do the x bracing in the doors. Mine will have to be a little higher though, I am 6'5, 246.:D I am seriously considering the funny-car cage also. Keep up the good work.:cool:

Dave,

Thanks for sharing. Are you going to take the stock style sway bar off? Also are you going to run with rear drum brakes???

Stu,

You better convert to 25.2

Originally posted by John Wilde
Dave,

Thanks for sharing. Are you going to take the stock style sway bar off? Also are you going to run with rear drum brakes???

Stu,

You better convert to 25.2

I know, there really is no reason why I shouldn't. Just a little more time and money.:)

John,

The training wheels (stock sway bar) are coming off. I'm taking the air bags out too.

Drum brakes are in the program until the 9" is ready. If a lack of brakes are a problem I have a new reserve "air brake" that'll work!

Dave

Back