You can type here any text you want

Cage needed for BG ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
I need to know how strict the tech check is for this event. I am getting the new engine ready for install but will not have time for the cage. I mainly want to get the car tuned and running well but would also like to race. I missed last year but was there in 2007 and there were alot of 10 second cars running without a roll bar/cage.

Thanks
Bryan

I need to know how strict the tech check is for this event. I am getting the new engine ready for install but will not have time for the cage. I mainly want to get the car tuned and running well but would also like to race. I missed last year but was there in 2007 and there were alot of 10 second cars running without a roll bar/cage.

Thanks
Bryan

You answered your question with the last sentence ;) Nuff said.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thanks Billy, that is what I wanted to hear. I was going to BG whether the car went or not but now I will bring the car and have a blast.

Bryan

BG is the only reason I haven't put a cage in mine. You're running TAI right?

I watched a guy do a 11.50 pass no helmet and the driver side window down! :eek: Unless your 7 secs or faster in the 1/4 mile you should be fine :D

welllllll..hope no one crashes goin fast.. things can get UGLY really quick!!!! Right JD ??!!! :eek: Guess you guys don't have a wife like mine. After we got kicked out from our third track "Mom" said "make it legal or slow it down" .. Ours is legal :p

welllllll..hope no one crashes goin fast.. things can get UGLY really quick!!!! Right JD ??!!! :eek: Guess you guys don't have a wife like mine. After we got kicked out from our third track "Mom" said "make it legal or slow it down" .. Ours is legal :p

My wife is just the same. Only now she is bitchin about caging a 43k mile car.
I can't win. The cage is going in but won't be in time for BG.

Bryan

Bryan

anything can be fixed with the car.. your head on the other hand can't :p

Bryan

I would listen to your wife. I had a 40,000 mile 86 GN with moon roof that was kicked out of every track around me. MOTOR NEVER BEEN OPENED, ALOT OF BOLT ONS and now has 54,236 without a cage.:)Instead I built the Atomic Gn and really piss them off now!! Your car is worth way more left alone Bryan. Good Luck:eek:

I would listen to your wife. I had a 40,000 mile 86 GN with moon roof that was kicked out of every track around me. MOTOR NEVER BEEN OPENED, ALOT OF BOLT ONS and now has 54,236 without a cage.:)Instead I built the Atomic Gn and really piss them off now!! Your car is worth way more left alone Bryan. Good Luck:eek:

I hear ya Tony. I have contemplated finding a roller but have no extra room to store or work on it. I bought the car to enjoy it and won't be able too unless it gets caged or I find another way to build different car. Your input is definitely appreciated. Like I said...I can't win.

Bryan

I hear ya Tony. I have contemplated finding a roller but have no extra room to store or work on it. I bought the car to enjoy it and won't be able too unless it gets caged or I find another way to build different car. Your input is definitely appreciated. Like I said...I can't win.

Bryan

Find a place to show your car off and store it;) Someday when everyone else except Richard Clark has modified their factory car's the price will double on a low mileage car:biggrin: Jason AffordableGN do you have that roller still?

Back