You can type here any text you want

Calendars are now available for sale!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tjthorson

Well, I can finally start accepting money for the 2004 Turbo Buick calendar. 12 full color months of our favorite little v6 that could.

I even had room to include some of my favorite submissions from the past 4 years of calendars! I wish i had room for all my favorites, but I snuck a few in.

Pricing this year is as follows - up to the first 5 calendars are $20 each. Each additional calendar is $18 over 5.....

You will also be able to purchase calendars through Mark Hueffman (buickgn.com)

Details and paypal checkouts are here:
http://calendar.toddsplace.com

I just threw up a simple page as I am super swamped today. PLEASE NOTE:
From Friday at 6am until Sunday 5pm CST I will be in Minnesota for my Grandmothers' burial. Any orders received over the weekend will be promptly shipped out on Monday. After Monday, I usually fulfill orders as they come in, almost always shipping that day or the next at the latest! Remember, I make them as the orders come in myself, so there is no lag time with a distributor or print house that I have to wait for. I have stocked up on $1500 in toner and paper for this run, so I should be good to go!

Thanks for all your support.

I prefer paypal, although I have fees involved, it is the easiest for me to track and ship from. If you wish to use a money order, please feel free to email me.

i just ordered 1...had an error come up on the first try but i think i only sent one payment i hope!

I tried ordering one but kept coming up invalid...idk i'll try again...I just want to clairfy that I only want one...

You've got mail.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Well, its 5:30am. I checked email one last time before we leave. I am starting to load the Suburban up for its trip. Take care all!

God bless your family in this time and be safe.. I sent payment for 2 of them..

James

Just ordered one

Can't wait to put that thing up in my office:D

Sorry to hear about your loss and my prayers are with you.

Raymond

First off, I hope you are doing o'kay w/ your Grandmother passing away and all. I know it happened a couple of weeks ago but those feelings can pop up on you sometimes.

On a lighter note, I just ordered two of them and plus, I get one for FREE!! Woo-Hoo!!

:D

thanks everybody..... I just got back and have to go to the office to check on my printing I started before I left. Looks like we have about 20 sold so far, I should have no problem getting those out tomorrow.

Thanks everybody!

Hmmm, not really. Dont have a Buick anymore. Someday maybe.

I would be willing to trade some calendars for an SMC alky kit, though! :D

Back