You can type here any text you want

Calling all venders!!!! Looking for someone to rebuild my motor!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

I plan on getting my motor rebuilt soon looking to have the following installed during my rebuild(and whatever else u guys think I need). How much would it cost for u to rebuild my motor, just labor. **I'll have arp hardware, forged pistons champion ported irons and a roller cam setup. My currrent mods are in my sig. Looking for a low 10 setup. Lookiing for a labor quote Bc my guys and well talk prices :):). Thanx

Good luck. You don't want to know whay I'm spending on a engine build, my wife :eek: wishes that she didn't know either.

If you are going to the expense of having it done, make sure to put it in the hands of a someone that has experience with these engines.

Good luck. You don't want to know whay I'm spending on a engine build, my wife :eek: wishes that she didn't know either.

any project with a car GROWS as ya go along.. Nature of the beast :p been there an done it !!

any project with a car GROWS as ya go along.. Nature of the beast :p been there an done it !!

That's right, most seem to be never ending. But ya know, we've got to have something to tinker with and keep us out of trouble.

I plan on getting my motor rebuilt soon looking to have the following installed during my rebuild(and whatever else u guys think I need). How much would it cost for u to rebuild my motor, just labor. **I'll have arp hardware, forged pistons champion ported irons and a roller cam setup. My currrent mods are in my sig. Looking for a low 10 setup. Lookiing for a labor quote Bc my guys and well talk prices :):). Thanx

I had work done at a shop in Houston that builds a lot of motors, and, build a few SII motors. I supplied most of the parts because they just do not have a lot of time to source parts, and I wanted to support the board vendors and ordered from them.
The shop focuses on “machining and assembly” and they do no make any $$ on the parts.

Having said that, they were able to give me a price range for what I wanted done, with my own understanding of fluctuations, pending what needed to be done.
I told them that my interest was in an estimated “budget number”, whether $2000 or $4000 and was not interested in splitting hairs.

I was REAL honest with myself and said I’d be happy with a 13 second DD HA, and build from there.
This project has expanded farther than I imagined, and the financial faucet is getting shut off, period. :rolleyes:

Posting per the title will get you nowhere.
No one is going to start a bidding war, which is counter productive anyway.
You will more than likely need to do the legwork on machine shops.
You can always sell the parts and purchase a 9sec ready block to run the 10's.

Good luck. :cool:

i would call bob at rpe racing.i tryed saving money on buying parts from bg national,venders and internet.he just built my engine and i could have saved more money by calling him first.cotton's performance,full throttle speed,hartline performance and g body parts is good venders that stood behind their parts

Back