You can type here any text you want

cam choices

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oliver12

Ok going to start buying parts. Any suggestions on cam i was in the area of the 206/206 or 208/208 any help would be great. Or 206/210 or 210/ 215? Prob want to go roller.

Just started 109 block not sure what heads stock ported or should i bother with champion . Just a street car trying for low 11s

208 and below generally work well with smaller turbos and have more lower/mid range power, above 208 works with larger turbos and will have more top end. Depends on whether you want a street prowler or a 1/4 mile car. There are other considerations, but that basically sums it up.

Basically street. Ill.prob never go to the track. But i would love to destroy these mustangs and vets

Will the 208/208 work well with te44 and some ported heads and 60 inj. Or do.i need more turbo.

I ran exactly what u said above plus a lot of other supporting mods awhile back with a good convert and was real fun on the street.
You will need alky and about 25 pounds boost for low 11s also

oliver12 said:
Will the 208/208 work well with te44 and some ported heads and 60 inj. Or do.i need more turbo.

See my sig. That is my combo. About 450rwhp. You'll like it...for a while.

Was just about to point out we4's signature, but he beat me to it. You can learn a lot about combos by reading peoples signatures on here.

If you have ported heads I would go to a 212/212 comp cam, I'm assuming your intake is ported to your heads also. Weld the outside of your stock headers and port the inside to your heads/ gaskets, it will breath better, good luck

Back