You can type here any text you want

can a garret exh housing be modified

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

49-blues

can a garret .63 housing be modified to fit a t350 exhaust wheel? i have a turbonetics te-60 turbo and thought it had a t31 exh wheel but found out later i have a 76 trim t350 exh wheel and wanted to put a smaller garret housing on for better street duty and spool up.

I've seen these housings machined as large as a P trim :eek:

Dont let that secret out. Let them keep wondering why their turbo spools like a turd. The truth is less than 500whp applications dont need any more than thew old Garrett unless they are looking for a few hp and have a much looser converter. You can out spool BB turbos with journal with those Garrett housings.

Limit just finished maching the housing for a T-350 exh wheel-$125. + $15. for shipping, can't wait to get it on! Very nice people to deal with-they even called me to let me know they shipped it.

Dont let that secret out. Let them keep wondering why their turbo spools like a turd. The truth is less than 500whp applications dont need any more than thew old Garrett unless they are looking for a few hp and have a much looser converter. You can out spool BB turbos with journal with those Garrett housings.

So could I have my spare Garrett housing machined to fit my Limited TE45a?

Give Chopper a call at limit engineering-he just did mine for $125.- they do nice work!

Just the exhaust housing and I sent pics of the exhaust wheel via email-apx $15. For shipping from NYC.

Back