You can type here any text you want

Can a TR stop in seconds ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I think so!! This is from the 2011 RTTH7 pro-touring event... This is our car in the BAER brake Speed/Stop challenge.. "GOT BRAKES?" :biggrin:

[video=youtube_share;nUCEpaF-VhM]http://youtu.be/nUCEpaF-VhM[/video]

Pretty impressive, I'd venture to say the vast majority of TR owners couldn't come close because most are more concerned with the latest and greatest turbo or intercooler. The brakes are the most neglected parts on our cars without a doubt!

Thats to cool Scott!! Great work you did there , that thing is just sick!!!! Mike

Pretty impressive, I'd venture to say the vast majority of TR owners couldn't come close because most are more concerned with the latest and greatest turbo or intercooler. The brakes are the most neglected parts on our cars without a doubt!
Thank You! I couldn't agree more..... Too many people are focused on making their cars fast as hell and often forget about having to stop it...

BTW: This is a Vacuum conversion & BAER front & rear brakes!

Scot W.

Nice, I have the Vacuum conversion on my car and have been thinking about the BAER fronts. I am sure it would be a huge improvement over the stockers.

Looks like all Turbo Buicks :biggrin: TTA's that is :D Very Impressive!

What MPH did you get to before the mash? Isn't a 427AC Cobra the record holder at 10 seconds 0-100-0? LOL not anymore...Good Job!

Enjoy!

What MPH did you get to before the mash? Isn't a 427AC Cobra the record holder at 10 seconds 0-100-0? LOL not anymore...Good Job!

Enjoy!
I think it was around 76 mph but I am trying to get my actual top speed from Spectre as they were there doing everyone's top speeds with a radar gun... :)

My not be the record holder on 0-100-0 but it might be the best of a Buick TR??? LOL

Scot W.

Back