can an o2 cause all this

Ok, a few things......You need some kind of scan tool so we/you can see what your car's sensors are telling you. Without a scan tool, you are just hunting in the dark. Buy or borrow a Powerlogger or ScanMaster, we can help you if you have data to share with us.

You have a cam and 60mm turbo with a stock trans and converter.......that isn't a good combination. You'll have sluggish off the line response and tons of turbo lag.

Since it shredded the nylon cam teeth, that means that all of those pieces ended up in your oil pan and oil pump screen. If you haven't already, you need to pull the pan to see what's in there or you will be rebuilding your engine soon.

What timing chain did you use? If you used a double roller chain, you needed to remove the stock chain tensioner, if you didn't remove it, ya gotta take off the oil pan to clean out the shredded nylon.

When the stock chain jumped timing you could have bent a valve, do a compression check.

Dumb question, but are you sure the cam is timed correctly? If it's one tooth off, you will have a ton of issues like popping and misfires.

Go to vortex buicks and spend a few days studying up on your car and troubleshooting.

Get a scan tool and good luck !!

maybe injector bad ????????

ok i pulled all the plugs out all is good except number one cylinder :confused:the plug is wet the wire is firing i can spin the engine over without the plugs in it and that cylinder is blowing so much fuel out that its wetting the innerfender with gas could this be my problem thanks yall for all the info

I hope you are using aftermarket gauges for boost and rpm, because the stock ones on the dash are not accurate.

And TURN THE BOOST DOWN!!! Do not run this car on 20lbs of boost on pump gas! You will blow a head gasket, if you haven't already.

Hopefully it's only a stuck injector.

If you haven't already checked out vortex buicks website, then you may want to. Hopefully we won't have another liv4gns on our hands.

ok definately not an injector put stock ones and chip back in and it does the same thing only at a lil higher rpm and yes i have aftermarket gauges i didnt touch the boost idk why it went up to 20 after i turned cam sensor 180