Can anyone list all items that are painted satin on a GN?

nuc

I'm sending my '87 GN in for painting and would like to know all the pieces that are satin and not gloss black, so that I can tell my painter.

wheel well mouldings
outside edge moulding of t-top's

Unsure:

Opera window edges?
front, rear and middle mouldings of roof where t-tops rest?
mouldings of b and c pillars? (front and rear of windows) ?

Anyhting else?

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the reply. :)

Are you sure about the grill? I have read other places that it was body colored?!?

Also, what about the front and rear light bezels on the headlights and what about the light bezels in the bumpers?

I am surprised that I wasn't able to find a complete listing of all the items.

Thanks

Front and rear headlight and taillight bezels and the windshield and rear window trim. And maybe door handles Bc there $$$$ to replace

The trim on side windows is not satin. And in order to replace it u need to buy new glass Bc the molding comes on the glass. I don't remember price but it's not bad and worth it I did it when I did mine. So def buy those

And buy 3 lock bezels from gbody there $2 a piece and well worth it

so the wheel well trim is also satin My car was repainted at one time and all the trim was painted gloss black like the car it doesnt look bad at all but i would like to paint it back to the satin so Im trying to figure out what all needs to be painted. Im starting to think maybe Ill leave it painted gloss like the body.