can some1 tell me what IM doing wrong?!?!

BlackRob91

I went to the track today and these are the times I got :mad: :confused: idk if its untuned or Im just I really crappy driver but something tells me my 60 ft sucks i think I should be cutting 1.6's 1.5's but the car starts to spin at the line wont hold boost like most of u guys?? how do u guys hold 10lbs off the line?!?!

Balanced and blueprinted bottom end
Stock crank std/std etc
Shot peened stock rods on stock pistons with file fit rings
High volume oil pump
204/214 speedpro cam
ARP head bolts
Heads and intake are port matched, back cut valves, LT1 springs
Stock TB and plenum with RJC power plate
Brand new sensors installed throughout
Motron 60lb Injectors
Accufab Adj Regulator
Double roller timing chain

Exhaust
TE67 Turbo
3in Down pipe and crossover
ATR stainless exhaust system with cutout

Transmission/Drive train
CK Performance Stage 2 kit and has a new forward drum
3500 Stall converter
Stock 9 Bolt rear
Stock wheels
New Front tires
stock rear tires need slicks or MT's

Brakes/Suspension
Cross drilled front rotors
Global west tubular sub frame connectors
Line Lock installed center console

Electronics
Razors Alky Kit
Auto meter boost gauge
Hotwire Walbro pump
Volt booster
Turbo Tweak chip Tuned for 26psi & 22*-24* Timing
LT1 MAF
Translator

13.6 and 13.4 to those who can't see it. No matter how bad a driver anyone is the MPH should be higher than that.

Seems to me like your tune is way off. Give us some scantool numbers.

Boost, knock, AFR, fuel pressure, air pressure, ect. What brakes are on the car? What scantool are you using? Can you post a log?

Thanks

13.6 and 13.4 to those who can't see it. No matter how bad a driver anyone is the MPH should be higher than that.

Boost, knock, AFR, fuel pressure, air pressure, ect. What brakes are on the car? What scantool are you using? Can you post a log?

Thanks

I agree.... your 60' sucks real bad... but it wouldn't have an effect on the trap speed....

How much boost?

Do you have a wideband?

Do you have a scantool?

Do you have any sticky tires?

Thanks
One thing that I did notice after I was done is that the fuel pressure was down I guess the bolt on the accufab got loose some how I think it was dropped to like 38 36 lbs? after I left the track I turned it up to 43-45 lbs, my friend did the air pressure in the tires dont remember what they were set at. The car was boosting 20lbs and believe I need new brakes since it isnt holding boost at the line?!?!

I have the newest scan tool out these are the numbers at idle

835. 0 knock
AF 06
L8 44
Bat 13.4
Int 128
BL 116
MPH 0
CLT 162
ATS 93
RPM .800
TPS .52
IAC 03
CC 199

TPS is wrong. reset that. should be between .38-.46

BL is at 116.. should be higher.. but it might be TPS related.

IAC at 03 is toooo lowwww. May be TPS related as well.

See you need to learn to make sure your scantool is being used properly.. then get the car running at low boost.. then work it up. The settings your listing means **** is all messed up.. and this kind of stuff REALLY should be number one priority :redface: