You can type here any text you want

Can someone burn a valet chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B.B.

Immature Member
I could use a valet chip when I take my car to get the windows tinted.

I have a stock chip I could send you to have reburned.

Please e mail me if you are able to and let me know a price!

Thanks
Brandon

Not trying to hijack you're thread...but....

What do you guys do when you burn a "valet" chip?
What gets changed?

You could lower rev limiter to say 3500rpm and speed cutout to what....50mph?

Shouldnt be a problem if you havednt already gotten a reply, I can do it.

How much could do it for?

I'm thinking I can just pull my Thrasher when I drop car off and tell them it isn't running good and let them idle it around with the limp home chip.

Originally posted by B.B.
How much could do it for?

I'm thinking I can just pull my Thrasher when I drop car off and tell them it isn't running good and let them idle it around with the limp home chip.

With 36's you probably could w/o damaging anything, as long as they didnt drive it around like that

I have an idea

If all they have to do is move it around the parking lot. just disconnect the wastegate rod. You can do it right around the corner from the shop then just pull it in. Usually they have no clue what it is supposed to look like anyway. Or you could get fancy and use a piece of brass tubing that is big enough for the rod to slide into drill a hole in the end and attach the tubing to the arm so the actuator rod hides inside it.

If all they have to do is move it around the parking lot. just disconnect the wastegate rod. You can do it right around the corner from the shop then just pull it in.

That sounds like even better idea.

Back