You can type here any text you want

Can someone run a carfax for me please?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
2g1wf55k3y9379912
Currently wrecked and owner says it has a clear title. Thanks in advance.

Why don't you just go the CarFax website and obtain a report yourself?

You have posted 4 times in the turbobuick forums and 3 of them was the same smart ass remark!! We post here because there are people here who truly like helping others wheather it is a question about a car, someone needing a carfax report or what ever the need is. I've asked for help many times and would like to think I have helped a few along the way myself. There is no need for some nuby stirring the pot. If you don't want to help then stay out of my post!

You have posted 4 times in the turbobuick forums and 3 of them was the same smart ass remark!! We post here because there are people here who truly like helping others wheather it is a question about a car, someone needing a carfax report or what ever the need is. I've asked for help many times and would like to think I have helped a few along the way myself. There is no need for some nuby stirring the pot. If you don't want to help then stay out of my post!

So why is that you do not go onto the CarFax website and do it yourself?

So why is that you do not go onto the CarFax website and do it yourself?

Who the hell are you? This is something that fellow board memebers do for each other out of kindness and I have seen this done on several different forums I belong too. If you have a problem with it browse another section or just leave the site entirely:mad:

Back