You can type here any text you want

Can't find the stock length sway bar end link sleeve measurement. Any help?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Squid4life

So i want to verify what the length is for the sleeve on the stock sway bar end link. I can't find the measurement and need to verify the ones i have which are not stock.

Anyone have the info nearby or can take a quick measurement? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

James

1.185 if u are talking about the peice inside the lower control arms had it under my work table lol

Sorry, no. I mean this sleeve in between the bushings:

Attachments

• image-1262758249.jpg
    image-1262758249.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 76
Do the length of the bolts affect sway bar operation? Say if they were shorter than stock?

you can lengthen or shorten the sleeves and bolt to keep the bar level to the ground at ride height.. this keeps the bar at the center of it's travel, and might affect the rate a little bit due to the leverage... or something... but i've always read that you are supposed to try to keep the bar level at ride height.

Thanks novaderrik! Years ago I replaced mine, but the bolts and sleeves were a bit shorter than stock, I was wondering why the ride seems overy firm, never really gave it much thought till recently:eek:

Back