Car Cover

dart21

What would be the cheapest priced, good quality, car cover for a GN. I checked on E-bay, but I am not sure of their covers. I need a good outdoors cover for rain, snow, heavy winds, etc.

Walmart

sells them for $20.00. Buy the number (4), it fits Regals perfect. I use mine indoors in the garage. Soft material and fits awsome. priced right!:D

If your car is going to be an outside car and face heavy rain/snow, you will need a quality cover. A car cover from wal-mart/autozone will probably hurt your paint more than help it in heavy weather, those are made for strictly indoor cars sitting in a garage to keep dust off. Look into California Car Covers. I bought mine for my 87 from them and it fits like a glove, I think I bought the "Noah" style which protects from most elements. It still breathes but even after a heavy storm and the cover dries up there are no water spots on the car at all, the rain won't get through.

I believe their website is Cal Car Cover – Custom Fit Car Covers, Motorcycle Covers, Cleaning Products, Garage Accessories, Collectibles and More

:cool:

If your car is going to be an outside car and face heavy rain/snow, you will need a quality cover. A car cover from wal-mart/autozone will probably hurt your paint more than help it in heavy weather, those are made for strictly indoor cars sitting in a garage to keep dust off. Look into California Car Covers. I bought mine for my 87 from them and it fits like a glove, I think I bought the "Noah" style which protects from most elements. It still breathes but even after a heavy storm and the cover dries up there are no water spots on the car at all, the rain won't get through.

I believe their website is Cal Car Cover – Custom Fit Car Covers, Motorcycle Covers, Cleaning Products, Garage Accessories, Collectibles and More

:cool:
Very nice, but expensive. I guess you get, what you pay.

you get what you pay for!!

I got one from wal-mart $70 its not bad but we do not have very harsh weather.. I got it to keep the sun off the paint...not very good for rain and wind even though its says 100% waterproof its not!!!....carport on the way!!!

If you read my post. I only use my $20.00 walmart car cover inside my garage, for dust and protection purposes. I would not use this cover outside, it is to light but very soft. ;)

Honestly I would not leave my GN outside with any cover. Humidity, condensation and the weather travel well beneath any car cover. :eek: