You can type here any text you want

Car Covers............

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastblackracing

I am getting ready to purchase a new car cover and am looking for input on what you guys have and like. The car is always stored indoors but I want something that has some substance to it and is made well, cost is not a concern I have a couple dollars in paint on the car and I consider the cover just part of it. Thanks and lets hear the good and the bad.

I say cali covers. Best fit and won't mess up your paint.

Last edited:
I have a California Car Cover for the GN, its the best one they make for it. Its rated for indoor/outdoor use as well, it's awesome. Fit is perfect. I have a generic cover from another company for my Cadillac and it's garbage compared to the California cover.

Thanks for the info sally, I was all ready looking at these guys and seeing yours in action helped make up my mind.

I have a California Car Cover for the GN, its the best one they make for it. Its rated for indoor/outdoor use as well, it's awesome. Fit is perfect. I have a generic cover from another company for my Cadillac and it's garbage compared to the California cover.
Thanks mike I am gonna order one in the next few minutes

QUOTE="BuickMike231, post: 3557769, member: 22992"]I have a California Car Cover for the GN, its the best one they make for it. Its rated for
QUOTE="pacecarta, post: 3557444, member: 10307"]covercraft c9784tk[ QUOTE]

indoor/outdoor use as well, it's awesome. Fit is perfect. I have a generic cover from another company for my Cadillac and it's garbage compared to the California cover.[ QUOTE]

View attachment 256341 View attachment 256342 View attachment 256343 View attachment 256364 View attachment 256374
I say cali covers. Best fit and won't mess up your paint.

Buick mike, pacecarta and sally thanks for your input. I went with the cali customs plush weave flannel lined. Fits great, is super soft inside and looks awesome. I had the add the monogram also. what do ya all think? It took 2 business days to get it even with the custom lettering. P1080250.JPG P1080230.JPGP1080229.JPGP1080252.JPGP1080261.JPG

I need one of these. I bought the best one a local store had and it lasted two years, then started coming apart at the seams. And it was never truly waterproof.

I have the California Stormweave. Very happy with it but needed to be replaced.
Highwaystars sells the Evolution Technalon that is the same material so I went through HighwayStars.

Fwiw . .
I had also purchased the Superweave. Very disappointed in it. Twice the price but terrible for what it is advertised as.

I have the California Stormweave. Very happy with it but needed to be replaced.
Highwaystars sells the Evolution Technalon that is the same material so I went through HighwayStars.

Fwiw . .
I had also purchased the Superweave. Very disappointed in it. Twice the price but terrible for what it is advertised as.
Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?
Elaborate on . . ??
Superweave is from California Car cover. Not even close to waterproof. Elastic was replaced within 18 months . . And still did not hold up within the warranty period.

Last edited:
Very cool! Hope it lasts for you, I haven't had any issues with mine. I've had it since 2008.

Back