You can type here any text you want

car has got to be in the 11's now!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trbojo

'Stang Stinger
another fun night out on the boulevard tonight. i recently installed a pte front mount, mickey thompson et streets, drop the race chip in, upped the boost, and got some c-16. i met up with a 90 twin turbo supra that i ran a few months back, and back then, i pulled him out of the hole, but about halfway through 2nd gear he passed me like i was standing still. he said he went a 12.0x@ 120. well tonight we line up. i leave with about 2-3 lbs of boost. i spun a little, but pulled about 5-6 cars out of the hole on him, and just kept pulling! i basically let out in enough time to stop for a red light, and he was about 2 cars behind me and let out at the same time. we pulled into the gas station, and he was smiling, and said"you must have done alot since the last time!" he said he was at 120 when he let out tonight! and i was still ahead of him! so it's looking like with some better traction and a 5-10 lb launch, i should be at least a mid 11! i'll definitely be heading to atco this thursday, weather permitting. alot of other fun runs tonight too. alot of cobras, modded f bodys with spray, and some older stuff too. i had alot of wins, but some losses too, but they weren't total kills. maybe 2 or 3 car lengths, and alot of it was traction and timinng issues too. i'm not trying to make excuses, but you all know it's hard to know who's going to run what in an uncontrolled enviroment, such as street racing. wish me luck at the track. Thanks, Joe.;)

Whth that setup, you should easily go mid 11s, or I'd be looking for problems.
Have fun!

Nice 1jz kill. Definatly go thursday, its to your advantage to know what you run.

Nick

74,000 miles. the times listed in my sig. are with alot of problems in another post of mine entitled "what kind of e.t will you run with 120-123 mph trap speeds", if you'd like to look.

Back