Car I am Looking For

jjlilly16

Newbie here but not new to cars. Here is what I am looking for. I know a bit of what I want will not make sense or can be argued another way but think of it as a "wish list".

Years: 1986/1987 but much prefer 1987
Type: WE2 Grand National (I know equivalents can be had with other combos but I want a GN)
Top: Hardtop (Maybe can wiggle to a T-tops but I want a hardtop)
Color: Black (just kidding, seeing if you are awake)
Miles: Not really a huge factor, see next entry
Condition:
-Rust free would be a HUGE plus
-Paint solid but need not be perfect; great repaint job huge bonus
-I have given a ton of thought to this and while a vintage all stock car has so much history and magic to it, I want a well built/refreshed GN. I like "bullet proof" and by that I mean I don't want to inherit a headache. Upgraded parts and a tuned in car is highly wanted. 1/4 mile times and hp/torque numbers are not deciders, I am not going to race the car. You car types know what I mean, I should think. Turn key operation.
-Usage will not be a daily driver, but I do intend to DRIVE IT. As such a museum piece is no good. Drive from May to October. Garaged and then winter stored is the plan. Maybe ~2k-4k miles a year.
-Budget can be anywhere from 15k-28k depending on the car. Cash in hand but my accountant tells me to do a personal loan to not tie up that cash. Whatever. Payment not an issue.
-Time frame is this coming Spring-early summer. I am not buying anything right now, there is 6 feet of snow in my yard, get serious.

Feedback welcomed and know that I appreciate all the help and advice I have had from this board already. Really great bunch here.

Astro roofs are neat. I friend of mine had a Limited with one.

Sweet. Wonder if the poster is available for sale:

IMG_4142_zps5a89eee9.jpg

Thanks guys. I have that banner if u buy the car Ill add it into the deal

Now that is exactly what I had in mind pretty much. What a nice car and great work done on it.

Its here ready to go, if your seriously interested please contact me. Hate to let it go but I could use the cash to move. -Ed

Have you found a ride yet? My car has been tuned and worked on by jason cramer of rjc racing. It even smells new inside. I lowered my price to $18,999 see my add at autotrader.com. link listed above in previous message.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm the new owner...... He did an outstanding job on this car! I picked it up last Thursday. I'm near Charlotte, NC (Rockwell)

And yes I got the poster hang in up in my garage. (Notice that the car in the pic is mirrored!)

Sweet. Wonder if the poster is available for sale:

IMG_4142_zps5a89eee9.jpg

That's a sweet car, did you end up paying the 28 for it? looks very well put together.. one I'd hate to drive daily..lol

Have fun and keep "her" forever!

That's a sweet car, did you end up paying the 28 for it? looks very well put together.. one I'd hate to drive daily..lol

Have fun and keep "her" forever!

No I didn't pay 28k for it. It is immaculate, top to bottom and everything is new on the car. It's definitely not a daily driver.

The truck and trailer setup was great, I saw a picture of it on the other board.