You can type here any text you want

car running lean

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobooster

whats causing my car to run lean? also it wont go into cloosed loop after it reaches temp it use to go into closed loop after warm up

well i have scanmaster on its way but i am using the otc2000 to monitor things and for my maf reading it reads 6 my O2 counts are around 128 and dont move so im beginning to think ur right about a bad O2 sensor

Whats the easiest way to go to an lt1 maf?
Easy way is bite the bullet and get a Translator off vendor and go to the boneyard and pick yourself up a LT1 MAF. A member might have a used translator for sale,ask in wated section.

well i have scanmaster on its way but i am using the otc2000 to monitor things and for my maf reading it reads 6 my O2 counts are around 128 and dont move so im beginning to think ur right about a bad O2 sensor

I'm not that good when it comes to scantool. Other members will chime in on your readings. I just bought myself a Scanmaster myself. Best thing is just get a new o2 sensor. Shouldn't cost much since it's a one wire O2.

I have a NGK O2 myself, well made IMO, I would aim you towards DENSO or NGK. Denso 26$ NGK should be 15$(or so) I'm going with Denso next time tho.

Back