You can type here any text you want

Car Show in October

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE DYNOSTORE

Hello Guys....

This is David formally with The DynoStore. I wanted to invite your club to participate in the upcoming Calabasas Pumpkin Festival Second Annual car show. Last year The DynoStore hosted it, this year my company is hosting it, INNER-I Security. The Pumpkin festival has been around for many years and brings in over 10,000 guests in one day. We will have awards for best in show, best engine, best paint, most original, and so on. The event is scheduled for Sunday, October 22 and I would love to see some of those bad ass cars that we had at the shop again. We ask for completed vehicles that are show worthy.

Let me know.
David

Hello,

Well if it is "The Calabasas Pumpkin Festival" it must be in Calabasas.. JK ;)

Calabasas is between Woodland Hills and Malibu. The link above can provide more info on location.

www.calabasaspumpkinfestival.com however, here it is again.

I would love to have 5 of your show ready club cars there.

Thanks Guys,
David

Hello,

Thanks for your support with the Pumpkin Festival Car Show...

The application link is now available to download at
http://www.calabasaspumpkinfestival.com/carshow.htm this link will allow you to reregister your ride. The first 25 cars will get the parking lot area. However, the overflow will be just as safe in the closed off street adjacent to the parking lot which has been designated for the car show as well.

Thanks
David
www.innerisecurity.com

We would love to have all of you there. However, I am trying to keep each club down to a minimum of 5 club cars. Otherwise this show will turn into only one style of car. I appologize that I can not accomidate all of you. However, please come out and support the others.

Thanks,
David

Very Cool..

Please go to the web page above and download the application. It asks for $25.00 just send a check for $20.00. Please see if you can get 4 more guys together. Perhaps Wells will join in...

Please be sure the cars entered are show ready, as they will all have a chance to win..

Thanks
David

THE DYNOSTORE said:
Very Cool.. Please go to the web page above and download the application. It asks for $25.00 just send a check for $20.00. Please see if you can get 4 more guys together. Perhaps Wells will join in...
Please be sure the cars entered are show ready, as they will all have a chance to win.. Thanks David
-----------------------------
Perhaps.

Show??

Any awards for the Regal that rattles the most over pot holes? How about a power window race because my pw's are pretty fast for being 20 years old!

fast-ed said:
Any awards for the Regal that rattles the most over pot holes? How about a power window race because my pw's are pretty fast for being 20 years old!

See if I can put together some "new" trophy topics...

Back