Heritage @ Towne Lake Car Show

86TexasT

Come join us on Saturday, Feb. 24th for the 9th annual Car Show. We had a blast last year. Ask to park next to me Car # 20 when you send in your pre-paid registration. If you wait until the day of the show you might not get to park with us. See attached flyer.. The drone video from last year has some great footage of the Turbo Buicks that showed up last year. . .enlarge pic . HERITAGE AT TOWNE LAKE.jpg

Last edited:
I'm registered, and will be there bright and early. They did give us a little trouble with the parking last year, so like Robert said, you have to tell them your with the other Buick's. Getting there early helps. I'm car #5, and if anyone needs to call / text when you get there...832-518-732FOUR James-

Weather looks good for Saturday day, not supposed to rain until that evening. I cleaned my car last weekend, bringing my table with me. See you there.

The weather was cloudy but the rain held off until the show was over, sprinkled a little on me on the way home. My T Type won "Best of Show" & "Best Restoration" 1980 - 2000 Class. Omar was there with his Mustang, Jeff Williams brought his wifes original 1970 Corvette 454 - 4 speed, J. D. Brooks drove his GTO, his wife`s VW Beetle won "Best Foreign" . . . Great Show . . Classic Stampede Car Show in Bellville is March 10th. I will post details soon.
TOWNE  LAKE CAR SHOW 2018 012.JPG
TOWNE  LAKE CAR SHOW 2018 074.JPG
TOWNE  LAKE CAR SHOW 2018 029.JPG
TOWNE  LAKE CAR SHOW 2018 044.JPG
TOWNE  LAKE CAR SHOW 2018 046.JPG
TOWNE  LAKE CAR SHOW 2018 015.JPG

Nice job guys! I tried to make it, but was rained on before I could even get out of my neighborhood.I turned around. Made my $25 donation though, Lol. Crappy weather now 5 weekends in a row...I'm ready for Springtime, and the clocks to change. Congrats Robert!

Got up specifically to watch the Local News @ Noon, and just like that, the chance of rain has gone away for Saturday... go figure. And of course, pre registration closed today at Noon.