You can type here any text you want

Car shows

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPTLSS1

I tried doing a search for Chicagoland car shows but it seems too early in the season to find much of anything.

I know Frado's in Schaumburg has a show every Thursday nite. Elmhurst has "cars under the stars" but can't remember which nite. There used to be a huge gathering in Rolling Meadows at a Dominick's or Jewel parking lot. I think that show was off of Euclid or Kirchoff near 53???

Haha you're like me...thinking about car shows in the middle of January. :(

Lombard has cruise nights every Saturday at St. Charles Road & Park Ave. I haven't heard if they'll be doing it this year but it usually ends up pretty crowded so I can't imagine that they would stop having it.

Elmhurst Cars Under the Stars:
Rev Up Your Wednesdays with Cool Cars Under The Stars! The Featured Car Lot is at Charter One Bank near the corner of First and Addison. This lot is limited to pre-1990 vehicles that correspond to the weekly feature. All other Cool Cars (of any year and make) can park around the entire block (On York, Second, Addison and First). For more information, visit the official Cool Cars website.

But as you said, there isn't too much other info available yet.

Here's a list I have saved but I don't know how many of these spots are still active.
Chicagoland Cruise Spots

Back