You can type here any text you want

Car trailer for Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
2002 16 FT Full steel deck car trailer with dove tail 7000 GVWS has electric winch and brakes on all 4 wheels trailer has very low miles and has never been in winter use have clear title in hand $1800 firm only pic i have was when it was new more pics to come . willing to drive up to 100 miles for cost of fuel to help with drop off . Shawn

2002 16 FT Full steel deck car trailer with dove tail 7000 GVWS has electric winch and brakes on all 4 wheels trailer has very low miles have clear title in hand $1800 firm only pic i have was when it was new more pics to come . willing to drive up to 100 miles for cost of fuel to help with drop off . Shawn
Trailer is very dirty in pics just got back from a 300 mile road trip when clean trailer goods great

trailer.jpg

DSCF1780.jpg

Trade for a VERY clean, VERY nice 12'x8' enclosed V-Nose trailor with D-rings? I was asking $2,100- Your trailor + $300?

It has lights inside
It has new tires
It has dual doors in back / One on the side
It has diamond plate in the front to stop rock chips
It also has a Heat & Air conditioning unit on the roof

NO LEAKS!

It was used for my sons Moto-X bikes.

Scot W.

Can you post some pics of the trailer from more angles? Im looking for a trailer. Thanks

i was just in TN Thursday with the trailer :smile: , i know of a guy selling a 18 Ft trailer just like mine in TN for around the same price PM me and ill give you the number . Thanks shawn

Trade for a VERY clean, VERY nice 12'x8' enclosed V-Nose trailor with D-rings? I was asking $2,100- Your trailor + $300?

It has lights inside
It has new tires
It has dual doors in back / One on the side
It has diamond plate in the front to stop rock chips
It also has a Heat & Air conditioning unit on the roof

NO LEAKS!

It was used for my sons Moto-X bikes.

Scot W.

was just in TN Thursday with the trailer :smile: , i know of a guy selling a 18 Ft trailer just like mine in TN for around the same price PM me and ill give you the number . i have a brand new trailer orderd so no trades sorry Thanks shawn

Back