Carb tool kit part # ????

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Hey guys,
What's the part number for the tool kit for the carb rebuild kit?
I asked at acouple of parts stores but they said no one makes them :mad: I know they make them. I hate people that don't learn about their job.

OOOPS almost forgot... I need the one with the guages in it
Thanks
Jim

Jim,

I think this is the one you need......Tomco Adj. kit #13725.

Just in case you can't find it......go to a good hobby store, ( the type that sells quality HO trains and scale model material). Get hollowed out aluminum or brass rod. Cut the rod 1-5/16 long and use it to measure the mixture control plunger specs.

See page 94 of Doug Roe's book. (The adjustments specs on page 94 are for ALL Q-Jets). Also, on page 126, the photo shows a special ruler used to measure float level. I found this ruler at Home Depot's tool section were they keep Dremal tool accesories. (It's used for fine measurements). :D

Here's the # I found. Napa Balkamp p/n 700-1134. It's described as a GM Computer Controlled Carburetor tool kit.

Thanks guys,
I think that I will try the Tomco kit, I'm so mad at the works at the Napa by me that I don't want to give them any biz. Well there's all ways their web site.

I'll go by a hobby shop too, I need some hollowed out aluminum or brass rod to drive down the rods to 1".
Jim

Is'nt the east coast great.....nothin to do but surf the net on a perfect Saturday afternoon.....:D