You can type here any text you want

Carburetor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Welcome aboard and please come visit us in the B4Black section. If you're having an issue with the carb we can probibly help you with it.

I'll check ...

in the garage now, I have other items to search for. It should only need cleaning, it didn't have a lot of miles on it when I took it off in 85. I just hope I still have it.

I did...

find itstill on the manifold, I'll check it outand get back to you. then you can make and offer. :confused:Thanks, Tom:cool:

It is an...

83 turbo carb. out of my 831/2 T-Type. I removed the engine in 85 and bought an 86 engine in 86 to replace it.:cool:

83 turbo carb. out of my 831/2 T-Type. I removed the engine in 85 and bought an 86 engine in 86 to replace it.:cool:

perfect.

well thats a core at the very least, if it works it would be even better.

im trying to get him set up as well, but all i have a ratty cores and modded holleys. i got my fingers crossed yours is working! save us all some trouble!

:biggrin:A.j.

I will ...

check it in the morning, I had other orders in front of this I was checking on. I work mids and sleep afternoons, that's where I was going when I happen to see this. I really didnt want to sell it if it wasn't any good. It's still on the original manifold.I should be able to tell you for sure by 09:00. Sorry to drag this out.Everything is buried behind building materials. my son and I are working to rearrange it now.:(

Doc....

sent a PM. Sorry I'm late, had to take care of my mother-in-law today, she's a stroke victim. The carb ain't pretty, but i think it will work. sent an offer to the mad scientist.!:eek:lol did you need the heater?

sent a PM. Sorry I'm late, had to take care of my mother-in-law today, she's a stroke victim. The carb ain't pretty, but i think it will work. sent an offer to the mad scientist.!:eek:lol did you need the heater?

LOL, its not for me, but for JUVE11.

though i might find myself rebuilding it anyways, I hope Charlie will volunteer himself as the Q-Jet Guru.

A.j.

I'm here Aj. If you want it modified send it to me when you pay for it or PM me if you need help with it. Aj and Q-jets don't get along for some reason. LOL He doesn't realize the potential of them if they're done right.

I just need...

an addy to send it to:confused: JUVE11 you didn't send a reply w/ your address. I can send it out today if your in need, just have to get the info early enough.:cool:

Back