Cardboard boxes / Shipping Supplies

BlackMetal

Anyone know a good website where you can buy boxes? Already did a basic online search and I've found a few but most of them want you to buy at least a bundle which is 25 boxes. Don't need that many of one size. Also need lots of varying sizes.

Don't EVER pay for boxes!!!!!!! Go around to the local body shops. The larger shops will have a cardboard dumpster out back with more boxes than you could use. Since I'm an insurance appraiser, I grab them whenever I'm at a shop looking at a car. You may want to go into the office to make sure it's okay.

Is it for moving?

I see moving boxes on craigslist all the time. FREE!!!

LOCAL BODY SHOPS, BIKE SHOPS ALL HAVE DECENT BOXES FREE.

USPS will provide priority boxes to you FREE & your post man will drop them at your house or work.

Not sure if you live anywhere near a furniture plant, but they'll have boxes of all sizes out back.

Again, don't ever pay for boxes. Go to an auto body shop and get all the boxes you need. The will have small boxes for clips, moldings, ect all the way up to hood or fender boxes... FOR FREE!

Or I guess you could go somewhere and pay for them....

Grocery store produce boxes are heavy duty, go early. Liquor stores also usually have pretty sturdy boxes. Check dumpsters behind stores, also. I get wheel boxes from Discount Tires' dumpster. HTH.

I get wheel boxes from Discount Tires' dumpster. HTH.

Bingo, that's the main size I'm trying to locate.

I work at a dealership so coming across typical boxes isn't very hard but I wanted something to ship rims or possibly even rims with tires still mounted.