You can type here any text you want

Carfax for GNX #248

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bulldog002

I found a clean GNX # 248 with only 3900 miles on it. The guy said it had a clean title but I would just like to make sure before I make him an offer, thanks.

The vin # is 1G4GJ1178HP448417

Good lookin' car. Looks to be in super nice shape too. Did he say the minimum of what he wants for the car? I notice nobody bid on it yet.

Car came out OK on the report, but there's not alot of info there. I wouldn't doubt the mileage as it'd be trickier to reset the mileage on the GNX than on a regular GN.

I am watching this car closley, after the bidding ends I will send him an email and go check out the car since I am in Los Angeles. I have sent Rob Wilson (GNX god) an email so he can look into it for me, I will keep you posted.

Wakko, why do you think their isen't a lot of info? could it be he is the second owner and there hasen't been a lot to report? Just want to get as much feedback I can before I make an offer, thanks again for your help.

Back