You can type here any text you want

Carfax Please 1G4GJ1179HP460754

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
I just saw this GN for sell on eBay. It once belonged to a friend of mine. I'm pretty sure that it's got 100k+ miles on it, but the current owner is advertising it at 29k miles. I wonder if the actual mileage will be shown by a Carfax? The ebay auction doesn't have the correct VIN, but it's really close...only two digits are different than the real VIN listed above. I sure wouldn't want someone to be tricked into paying too much for the car. It's very nice, but just isn't a 29k mile car. TIA!

I just saw this GN for sell on eBay. It once belonged to a friend of mine. I'm pretty sure that it's got 100k+ miles on it, but the current owner is advertising it at 29k miles. I wonder if the actual mileage will be shown by a Carfax? The ebay auction doesn't have the correct VIN, but it's really close...only two digits are different than the real VIN listed above. I sure wouldn't want someone to be tricked into paying too much for the car. It's very nice, but just isn't a 29k mile car. TIA!

Kevin according to my auto check report it s shows this car execeeded mechanical limits when it was registered at the DMV in Bowling Green,KY, It showed 130,000 miles on 03-23-2012. The record shows the car was in a accident 12/97,duplicate titles, and loan/lien records.

If the VIN doesn't match, how do you know for sure, it's your bud's car??
Maybe, run the E-bag VIN, and see what pops up??

Back