Carfax Please 1G4GJ1179HP460754

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
I just saw this GN for sell on eBay. It once belonged to a friend of mine. I'm pretty sure that it's got 100k+ miles on it, but the current owner is advertising it at 29k miles. I wonder if the actual mileage will be shown by a Carfax? The ebay auction doesn't have the correct VIN, but it's really close...only two digits are different than the real VIN listed above. I sure wouldn't want someone to be tricked into paying too much for the car. It's very nice, but just isn't a 29k mile car. TIA!

I just saw this GN for sell on eBay. It once belonged to a friend of mine. I'm pretty sure that it's got 100k+ miles on it, but the current owner is advertising it at 29k miles. I wonder if the actual mileage will be shown by a Carfax? The ebay auction doesn't have the correct VIN, but it's really close...only two digits are different than the real VIN listed above. I sure wouldn't want someone to be tricked into paying too much for the car. It's very nice, but just isn't a 29k mile car. TIA!

Kevin according to my auto check report it s shows this car execeeded mechanical limits when it was registered at the DMV in Bowling Green,KY, It showed 130,000 miles on 03-23-2012. The record shows the car was in a accident 12/97,duplicate titles, and loan/lien records.

If the VIN doesn't match, how do you know for sure, it's your bud's car??
Maybe, run the E-bag VIN, and see what pops up??