You can type here any text you want

Carlisle banner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-CHRGD

I got my Carlisle GNX banner from Dennis Kirban. Gotta love it !

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1374950851.850215.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is this the smaller version or the large one that was hanging inside the building? Tyler @ carlisle said Dennis ordered the smaller ones. Are they for sale now?

It was one of the ones hanging in the Buick building. It came right off the wall. It is about 5'x 8'. Looks good in my trailer.

After the GM nationals in Carlisle, Tyler Staley the show chairmen said he could I would try to contact him and see what he says. Other than try Kirban,but I believe his are smaller.

I ordered one of the yellow "Turbo Buick Celebration" banners from Tyler. He said the full size banners would be something like $150 but that Kirban had ordered a batch of smaller versions that he would be selling. I have not seen them for sale on his site yet though.

You can contact Dennis, to see if more are available. He sold them through his newsletter last year. As you can see in the first post, I got mine back in July.

Back