Carolinas Regional Area Section

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
Anyone else think that the Carolinas have a large enough of a crowd to get their own section like Texas and Florida, thoughts?

FWIW, we have over 80 joined members on the GM Turbo 6 yahoo group. Trying to get more than 10+ folks in a given spot on a given day, that is the problem:frown:

Hey, and we already have a king!!!! But I'm not ging to say who it is :biggrin:

Attachments

• alonzofix(Large).jpg
    alonzofix(Large).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 116
Brian my apologies I missed you today, I had a doc's appointment.... I took the butt of a hockey stick in the eye on Wednesday night, they think I might have a detached retna....:mad: I'll tell you what all I know is I have a heelova shiner, Rocky aint got $hit on me...:biggrin:

Brian my apologies I missed you today, I had a doc's appointment.... I took the butt of a hockey stick in the eye on Wednesday night, they think I might have a detached retna....:mad: I'll tell you what all I know is I have a heelova shiner, Rocky aint got $hit on me...:biggrin:

No problem bud I know things come up. I have 3 customers coming in out of town today. No one is here yet LOL.

Oh......................My Damn. Clint I know you did it......Thats it I'm burning my AutoZone rewards card and buying from Advance Auto or Shucks from now on.........

Alonzo,
I was wondering how long it would take you to see the post :D Come on now, you gotta take a little ribbing to go along with ALL those trophies!

I've been waiting on Clint to put that one up. I knew he coulding resist. That's alright Clint the wife knows the D.A. in Winston Salem..............LOL!!!

Casper, thanks for the compliments. I've never told anybody it was a real GNX. Maybe if I had your money I could get a real one. Bring your car out next April/Sept 2008 and your might get to be the "KING" for a few months.

Casper, thanks for the compliments. I've never told anybody it was a real GNX. Maybe if I had your money I could get a real one. Bring your car out next April/Sept 2008 and your might get to be the "KING" for a few months.

LOL!!! Thatta way to smack casper around Alonzo!!