Carrera Kill

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Friday I was leaving work.
I pulled out of the parking lot from one exit and a few hundred feet ahead, a co-worker of mine pulled out ahead of me in his new Carrera.

tee hee:D

I was behind him as we rolled to a stop to turn right.
I could see him looking in his mirrors and smiling as if he knew what was up....I just don't think he knew he was going to get schooled.

We turned out onto the main road into traffic, and cruised on. There were too many other cars around still, so I just stayed behind him and bided my time.

After a mile, I ended up behind his Carrera at a red...he was first in line.
When the light went green, he accelerated hot, but not WOT, so I went with him. He got out of it as I changed lanes to pass him, so I let the boost blast off as I went by him, and then I moved over in front of him so I was first in line at the next red light. I looked in the rear view and he was smiling and nodding.

As the light turned green, I rolled into it and then changed lanes....one more red light up ahead....and we're gonna be lined up with a nice long wide open road ahead.

He comes along side looking all confident. He has a European accent of some sort....I think he's Greek.
He's looking over and smiling.
He asks: I should try dis?
Me: You can try all you want, I won't stop you.
Him: laughing
Me: Get ready George....I don't want to hear any excuses.:D
Him: Ooooo-K

Then I look ahead and get ready.

Green light....we're off.
We were door to door maybe the first 15-20 feet as my boost came on and then I just dusted him. Never even close.

I took it up to about 100mph because he kept trying, but I just put more and more distance on him.....several lengths by the time it was over.

After we let out, we just cruised. Next light he was going straight and I was turning left, but he ended up along side me.

Me: Geoooorge! I dunno....your VW seems a little slow. You should trade up!:biggrin:
Him: Man! 0-60 how fast that is?
Me: I dunno....maybe mid to low 4 seconds.....possibly better....
Him: shaking his head as he looks the car over.
Me: Take it easy George....don't hurt yourself on the way home.

:tongue:

Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill
good kill chick lol

I seem to notice Tims storys no longer include

"As I spun wildly out of control for 100 yards fishtailing everywhere untill my bald street tires would finally gain enough traction"

That's awesome. There's a guy that lives in the neighborhood behind me that has a Carrera that I can't wait to line up against. He's a pompass a$$ and he'll see me on the road and rev his motor. I can't wait to school him in a 23 year old grocery getter...;)

I seem to notice Tims storys no longer include

"As I spun wildly out of control for 100 yards fishtailing everywhere untill my bald street tires would finally gain enough traction"

These Nitto's are niiiiiiice.
If I brake boost to about 3-4 lbs I can light them off pretty good, but if I just nail it to the floor from a dead stop, I just get a few brief barks out of them as they bite the street and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......:biggrin:

I'm going to try and fix my driver side header this weekend, and might also go ahead and put the test pipe back in while I'm under there. Just a couple things to do before I finally take it to the track on the 31st and find out what it'll really do.
:biggrin:

These Nitto's are niiiiiiice.
If I brake boost to about 3-4 lbs I can light them off pretty good, but if I just nail it to the floor from a dead stop, I just get a few brief barks out of them as they bite the street and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......:biggrin:

I'm going to try and fix my driver side header this weekend, and might also go ahead and put the test pipe back in while I'm under there. Just a couple things to do before I finally take it to the track on the 31st and find out what it'll really do.
:biggrin:

IM sure your tune is fat...you should do a few logs and post em up. tell ya Tim, I really love my electric cutout I got from Mark.. it really scares folks

I talked to the guy today.
It's a 2004 996.
He said I ruined his whole weekend.:biggrin:

Now I gotta solve the intermittent issue I'm having before the 31st. Posted it up in the General section.