You can type here any text you want

cars for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nestin

My 86 FBI T type and GNX #344 are up for sale. The T type has been completly restored to the way the FBI had it. ThE GNX has 11,000 miles on it . Nothing has been changed. It still has the origional air in the tires. Since I am dying of cancer, I ahve no need for the cars. Contact me at davewillard@q.com or call612-751-5718, leave a callback number. Thanks fo looking!!

My 86 FBI T type and GNX #344 are up for sale. The T type has been completly restored to the way the FBI had it. ThE GNX has 11,000 miles on it . Nothing has been changed. It still has the origional air in the tires. Since I am dying of cancer, I ahve no need for the cars. Contact me at davewillard@q.com or call612-751-5718, leave a callback number. Thanks fo looking!!

:(I'll keep you on my prayers, GOD BLESS YOU! good luck on your sale.. ps you need to put prices for each car?

hello Dave, PM sent

Dave, Here you go. Please feel free to send me any others you would like posted and I'll take care of it for you.

86Ttypenew005.jpg

86Ttypenew001.jpg

86Ttypeinteriornew001.jpg

OMG that is pure hot air sex right there. Good luck with the sale Dave. I love the color. Makes me wish I still had mine :frown:

That is a beautiful car there for sure, are you still looking to get 20k for it like the August thread?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/326381-cars-sale.html

Also please give the guys an idea what you want for the GNX that way people are not wasting your time trying to steal it.

Thanks in advance,

Ty

Dave I see you have logged in since I asked you to please post a price................ so the potential buyers are not wasting your time low balling you.

Please do so, Thanks in advance.

Ty

Back