Cash bounty on Turbo Lou's Dodge Demon.

*Whoever gets to the stripe first WITHOUT red lighting? :rolleyes:
*Lou's rules. Whatever goes. He'll let you know the rules after the race.:unsure:
Most likely, a combination of these 2.....He's a treacherous old fart. Obviously doesn't need the money, only the bragging rights.
I can see the last scenario: I redlit by less than 4/10's and won, the money's mine.:rolleyes:

For the fame, fortune, & grudge involved, maybe the quickest ET, 2 out of 3?

Sorry to disappoint but Jermy canceled out because of his job requiring him to work late that’s the official statement what’s really happening here if I know him he’s stalling for time because he knows he’s not ready for me yet . Mark my word several weeks from now he’s going to be on here again talking shit.

Here is Jermy’s other problem if he gets thrown out again he will get banned for good . So I Declare myself the official winner by default this case is closed

Here is Jermy’s other problem if he gets thrown out again he will get banned for good . So I Declare myself the official winner by default this case is closed

JUST AS SUSPECTED! Lou has done exactly what was suspected. Use his rules, and he declares himself the winner.
Next, he'll be suing for the bet money...Watch for it!:rolleyes::p

JUST AS SUSPECTED! Lou has done exactly what was suspected. Use his rules, and he declares himself the winner.
Next, he'll be suing for the bet money...Watch for it!:rolleyes::p
If I collected any money spoolfool will volunteer it like he always does to some race sponsorship .Hes always shaking me down & very generous with my money.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 86
There has to be enforcement of the rules.
He has a propensity to cheat. Leaving on the first yellow, has to be immediate disqualification.
A pro tree could help.:cool:
And, no "best of 3", either!
This toxic old bastard, has to be reigned in!:LOL:

Something's really wrong with that pic. Wyo ranchers used young ewes with XXXL galoshes to hold their rear feet in place. That does look like Lou though.

It seems as though no one wants to (or think they can :cry:) put Lou in his place and restore World order.
The bounty money is still on the table.

welllll.. Melissa ran a NO TIME event saturday @ NED. She ran one there. He has been 10.1s with it. Very impressive and a beautiful car ! Yes she did beat him. Buick guys .... don't bring a knife to a gun fight ;)