You can type here any text you want

Casper's Electronics Cyber Monday 20%

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNVenom

If you missed the Black Friday sale, you still have a shot at it with the Cyber Monday sale, 20% off:

Go to www.casperselectronics.com and use the code

cybermonday

Last deal of the year, so if you really wanted that engine harness, here's another chance...!

This one goes throughout the day on Monday. Applies to all listed web items.

Bump for reminder.
John,
I just tried placing a $900 order and I couldn't checkout. It said fatal error. Re-booted and tried again and items keep getting deleted from my cart. Also tried to call and the automated service wouldn't work. I'll try again later.

I just placed an order.
Somehow it took my paypal instead of my credit card.

I called up and the gentleman on the phone refunded the paypal and charged the card in a few minutes.

Great service.

Give em a call Brian.

They were really easy to deal with.

D

I just placed an order.
Somehow it took my paypal instead of my credit card.

I called up and the gentleman on the phone refunded the paypal and charged the card in a few minutes.

Great service.

Give em a call Brian.

They were really easy to deal with.

D
I was able to get my order in later in the day. When I tried calling the automated system was jammed up also

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I was able to get my order in later in the day. When I tried calling the automated system was jammed up also

BPE2013@hotmail.com
I had trouble making my order Monday using Chrome as my browser. I switched to IE and it worked. I kept getting some kind of USPS Fatal Error with a bunch of code for calculating shipping.

Got it through tho. Injector cleaning/balancing.

Thanks for the sale guys.

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113 on street tires

Back