Caspers XFI Fuel/Oil Logging and one EGT Log Question

Cal , the default info in XFI are the same as your #'s.
Could I be missing another setting ?

Installed input wire in Aux port 3 , under Aux port setup it never asks which input is being used. Or does it auto configure the input port ?

It reads 130 for EGT1 so its not even close .

Thanks

Are you talking about Aux OUTPUT 3? The input wire doesn't go there!! Please call your vendor (hopefully it was me :smile:) so we can make sure nothing got shorted out. If you are talking about Analog input 3, then I would reset the sensor gain to 1 and the offset to 0 to display raw sensor voltage and then recalculate the sensor gain and offsets, the Sensor High and Sensor Low are fine.

Of course, provided I am there. What are the dates?

November 27th, 28th, 29th. Im sure nick will post up more info. Its normally the weekend after thanksgiving and nick told me everything is still as planed.

Are you talking about Aux OUTPUT 3? The input wire doesn't go there!! Please call your vendor (hopefully it was me :smile:) so we can make sure nothing got shorted out. If you are talking about Analog input 3, then I would reset the sensor gain to 1 and the offset to 0 to display raw sensor voltage and then recalculate the sensor gain and offsets, the Sensor High and Sensor Low are fine.

C14 Analog input 3 was used.

Do the analog inputs auto configure ?

I may have worded that incorrectly
Configure yes, but does XFI know which port the egt is hooked to automaticaly ?

No. You have to configure it and add the sensor to the appropriate dashboard. You may want to call your vendor.