You can type here any text you want

Cc and miss and bog

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brianpell

hello,
For some reason I'm noticing my cc don't move at all,then very slow then sometimes like the should, I'm lost on this New to thi car. My Blm _123 int-128,AF-7,cc move when they want to move most time frozen. I have a slight miss noticed around 1600 rpm. New plugs,new wires,new ign module,new crack sensor.,new turbo tweak chip.Have zero vac leaks 100% sure on that. Car just isnt running right and need some direction to finally kill the demon that has possessed this car. Any help woul d be great

And, the fuel psi is?
This, along with what's modified, miles, inj condition, pump spec, fuel filter.?.......
Data logs?

CC is cross counts and its a continuing count up to 255 then starts again at 0
what its counting is the number of times the o2 reading goes past the 450mv (14.7AF) center value of the sensor as the ecu adds and subtracts fuel to balance the air fuel ration to 14.7 which happens during closed loop operation
closed loop is when the ecu is looking at the o2 sensor and making those rapid changes to center on 450mv
ttweak chip is open loop idle ..cc will not advance much at all at idle ..off idle cruise it should behave normally and cycle at least 255 counts in under 90 seconds

blm is driven by the readings off the 02 sensor when in closed loop , if the sensor trend is reading lower of the 450mv center than it reads above when the ecu is adding and pulling fuel in closed loop its lean and the blm is driven up to add fuel , if its rich it drops the blm to remove fuel
142 is showing its a little lean ,
lean reading can be caused could be bad o2 sensor but the result is the true O2 reading isnt lean ..just the opposite as the ecu adds fuel it really didnt need due to a faulty sensor
other things that can cause a lean at idle are , a vac leak, cracked header or leaking header gaskets or flanges , a cylinder miss ..ignition misfire from bad module - weak coilpack - bad plug wire - cracked plug - poor gap , injector stuck or bad, bad inj driver or wire to injector, or even a flat lifter or cam lobe

Last edited:
Fuel psi 43 line off. Turbo tweak fuel pump,new filter. I will rule out plugs cause I can change them 30 times and same issue. Gapped at 32. Ign module is new and tried a couple others with same issue. Damn I regret selling my chevelle more and more.

Good bet to start with the O2 sensor. I would also pressure test the intake from turbo down. Just need about 10psi and listen and feel for leaks. Tester is easy to make out of a 3" pvc cap and tire valve.

Back