You can type here any text you want

CCII speaker pod?

• Thread starter Thread starter GSthunder
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
G

GSthunder

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone happen to have one factory CCII door speaker cover? I just bought an 86 GN that looks as if someone was attempting (not very proffesionally) to install another speaker/radio set-up(cut all the head unit wires).
Anyway, it's missing one door speaker cover,one dash speaker,and both 4x10 rear speakers. I'm guessing the speaker can't be too hard to find,but the door speaker cover may be tough.:rolleyes:

The speaker cover I need is for the passenger side lower door panel of a 1986 Grand National. I thought they were all that black fuzzy material,thats what I need.Did the speaker covers come in different colors?

Originally posted by GSthunder
I know it's a long shot, but would anyone happen to have one factory CCII door speaker cover?

If you don't buy them from jsta6, I have a mint set in the factory black (GN) CSII door panels. $35.00 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

The GN pods were all black. The regal Turbos were different colors.

The Wiz has the best deal...

I had no idea that there were different colored speaker covers Shawn. I do still need a black one (or a set) so if you don't have any,I'll gladly take Audiowizard up on his offer,just need to know where to send the check.I'm in NJ,just outside of Trenton.
Thanks for the help guys, I'm putting this car back together for my daughter who will be driving in about 1 1/2 yrs.I will drive it myself before then, but will MAJORLY de-tune it for her..;)

I'll gladly take Audiowizard up on his offer,just need to know where to send the check.I'm in NJ,just outside of Trenton.

I've got em, they were hidden in my "Corvette parts" box! :eek: . I will send you a PM on where to send Postal money order thanks guys! :)

How many pair do you have Wiz?

I was going to start making them and charging $50 a pair. But if you have a bunch that you are selling for $35 a pair, I won't.

Let me know...:cool:

Originally posted by jsta6
How many pair do you have Wiz?

I was going to start making them and charging $50 a pair. But if you have a bunch that you are selling for $35 a pair, I won't.

Let me know...:cool:

These are the factory originals (GM), I have one more pair for the same price. You still have the bargain for the aftermarket ones! :) Send me some pics, I would like to check them out!

Al, I received your money order today and mailed your CS II covers. You should receive them by the middle of next week, thanks for your business! :)

Good deal

Audiowizard, just wanted you to know I recieved the door speaker pods today and they look great. Thanks again.

Re: Good deal

Audiowizard, just wanted you to know I recieved the door speaker pods today and they look great. Thanks again.

You're welcome and thanks again! :)

Back