You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster 2.1 Clip Pod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HotAirWH1

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Got tired of the Scanmaster sliding around in the center council and really could keep an eye on it while driving. I fabricated a flat pod holder for the Scanmaster that would "Clip" to the instrument panels dash board. The pod has a rectangular hole in the back for the wire. I think the next one will have a circular hole. I ran the wires down behind the instrument panel cover. Quick and easy install with no cutting or drilling. Just removed the 6 screws holding the dash cover, clipped it to the top where I wanted it (to the right of center so I can push the buttons easily) and put the screws back in the dash cover & reinstalled the instrument panel cover. The Clip is made of 18 gauge steel. The Clip has the Turbo 6 cut-out on top. The clip was painted silver. I think I'll go with brushed stainless steel - circular hole - and engrave T-Type on the top for the next one. I have the Turbo 6 facing the hood so I can see it thru the windshield looking in.

Attachments

• SM Pod Clip Side View Installed.jpg
    SM Pod Clip Side View Installed.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 89
  • SM Pod Clip Bottom View.jpg
    SM Pod Clip Bottom View.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 87
  • SM Pod Clip Side View.jpg
    SM Pod Clip Side View.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 88
  • SM Pod Clip Back View.jpg
    SM Pod Clip Back View.jpg