You can type here any text you want

Center Line Auto Drag Wheels....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
im looking for 2 15x8.5 w/4bs and 2 15x7 Centerline Auto Drag High Polish wheels for my 87 G/N

can be new or used

or set of Weld Rims will work.

shipped to 32708 central Florida

Photo's would be appreciated

Thanks

I have 2 -8.5" x 15" with 3.75" backspacing-i dont think they came 4" bs-these have exact backspacing as t type wheels and fit perfect. $240. shipped. perfect for drag radials or slicks.

I know Joe..."J-B Racing"... He's a good guy and you can buy with confidence from him. The stuff he sells is exactly as described..:wink:

Good luck,

Claude. :smile:

im looking for 2 15x8.5 w/4bs and 2 15x7 Centerline Auto Drag High Polish wheels for my 87 G/N
shipped to 32708 central Florida
Photo's would be appreciated
Thanks

I have (4) 15x7 polished aluminum Center Line Auto Drag wheels.
I measured back spacing to be about 3" but based on what I can find on Summit Racing, the back spacing is probably 3.313".

(1) is brand new - $150 plus shipping.
(1) used - $100 plus shipping.
(2) used with Nitto tires in good shape with plenty of tread - $150 each plus shipping.
I have 3 plastic snap-in center caps - 1 fits good, 2 fit loose - free.
I also have a complete set of chrome plated shank lug nuts and washers that have partial surface rust - free.
I have more pictures, let me know and I can post them or send them.

I'll be driving to Orlando within the next couple weeks and I might be able to deliver for free.

L79Jeff@hotmail.com
864-380-4846
Jeff

gnwheels2.jpg

gnwheels1.jpg

nittos2.jpg

I also have the following which I can ship or deliver with the wheels:

- tie-down strap $35
- Casper's audible knock sensor $40
- competition engineering drag shocks $50 for the pair (from my 96 Impala but I think they're the same part number as 87 GN)

I did get the tie down/knock sensor/and shocks...
Thanks for your offer's though
Still on a mission for the wheels though

Back