Center Line Auto Drag Wheels....

im looking for 2 15x8.5 w/4bs and 2 15x7 Centerline Auto Drag High Polish wheels for my 87 G/N

can be new or used

or set of Weld Rims will work.

shipped to 32708 central Florida

Photo's would be appreciated

Thanks

I have 2 -8.5" x 15" with 3.75" backspacing-i dont think they came 4" bs-these have exact backspacing as t type wheels and fit perfect. $240. shipped. perfect for drag radials or slicks.

I know Joe..."J-B Racing"... He's a good guy and you can buy with confidence from him. The stuff he sells is exactly as described..:wink:

Good luck,

Claude. :smile:

im looking for 2 15x8.5 w/4bs and 2 15x7 Centerline Auto Drag High Polish wheels for my 87 G/N
shipped to 32708 central Florida
Photo's would be appreciated
Thanks

I have (4) 15x7 polished aluminum Center Line Auto Drag wheels.
I measured back spacing to be about 3" but based on what I can find on Summit Racing, the back spacing is probably 3.313".

(1) is brand new - $150 plus shipping.
(1) used - $100 plus shipping.
(2) used with Nitto tires in good shape with plenty of tread - $150 each plus shipping.
I have 3 plastic snap-in center caps - 1 fits good, 2 fit loose - free.
I also have a complete set of chrome plated shank lug nuts and washers that have partial surface rust - free.
I have more pictures, let me know and I can post them or send them.

I'll be driving to Orlando within the next couple weeks and I might be able to deliver for free.

L79Jeff@hotmail.com
864-380-4846
Jeff

gnwheels2.jpg

gnwheels1.jpg

nittos2.jpg

I also have the following which I can ship or deliver with the wheels:

- tie-down strap $35
- Casper's audible knock sensor $40
- competition engineering drag shocks $50 for the pair (from my 96 Impala but I think they're the same part number as 87 GN)

I did get the tie down/knock sensor/and shocks...
Thanks for your offer's though
Still on a mission for the wheels though