You can type here any text you want

Central OH Turbo Buick Get-Together

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Scott231
FYI - If anyone is thinking about trailering a vehicle to the get together/picnic I can make arrangements to park their rig at my office.
I did the OK from Security for vehicles/rigs to be parked there, however. There is going to be a cargo helicopter there from 7:00-9:30AM to install a 60-ton air conditioning unit on top of the distribution center. I gotta take my 4-year old son to see that!

Where is this meeting going to be held at? I need some directions from the north end if possible. also just curious if anyone was gonna have a scanmaster, directscan or anything like that there? i just got my car running good and would like to check the computer out and see if all is well with it.

gergwheel said:
Where is this meeting going to be held at? I need some directions from the north end if possible. also just curious if anyone was gonna have a scanmaster, directscan or anything like that there? i just got my car running good and would like to check the computer out and see if all is well with it.

Glad to see that you're up and running! I'm the guy that Jeff brought over late one evening. I'd be glad to help you out anytime. I'm a novice compared to these guys, but I do have Tlink and some of Bruce's favorite tools. Come over and check out a factory Buick Thirdgen!

Scott, shoot me your address again please. I may show up if my current plans fall thru.

Tom Miner

tminer said:
Scott, shoot me your address again please. I may show up if my current plans fall thru.[/EMAIL]
Nevermind. Search by username worked.

Tom

OK, so it looks it wil be a large raucious event this Sunday.

Several TSM racers. BPG Directors. Electronics experts. Locals. Expatriates from Cinci, Dayton and Cleveland area.

Even some Vendors are expected to attend. Kip Asplund and Lonnie Diers. Prolly a chance for free shipping on parts if you make the deal now and have it delivered to the picnic sunday. ;) Lemme know if you need phone numbers.

Anyone else bringing food? :confused:

Tell Lonnie to bring up my CCCI if he hasn't shipped it out to me yet! Scott, gimme a call!

Thanks Scott,
had a great time, but would ya turn down the weather thermostat a lil next time?.

The rest of you OH TR guys really ought to attend. The turn out today was great.

Yes Scott, what Bruce said. Dave and I had a great time as well. Really was nice to see the driveway and steet lined with turbo cars. Thanks again for having the get together

Thanks to everyone that attended (i.e. willing to withstand the sweltering heat :eek: :mad: )! T'was a bigger success than I expected. We had vendors, BPG Directors, TSM drivers, ~14 LC2 cars, 32 adults and a smatering of children. Within 2 hours of the get together I received complemetary remarks from three neighbors...one of whom really, really liked Kenny E's Dark Red TR. :) Who would have thought that Jim Rock would be entertaining my 4-year old!

Bruce's ECM/engine simulator demo was a highlight. Now I understand how he says he can do anything an aftermarket ECM can do as far as tuning goes.

The long distance award (a special turbo reportedly run by Jay Carter himself) was inadvertantly given to Kip Asplund (Louisville, KY area). I say inadvertant as Dave England pointed out that his significant other came from Effingham, IL. Of course, what would she do with the Stage-II, 4-bolt turbo? ;)

Scott231 said:
Kenny E's Dark Red TR.

Yepper, his is a sweetie.

BTW, I got them lil switches for you and will be dropping them in the mail in the next day or two. They're in the original packaging, so you can track down the manufacturer. They were a big $1.25 each. <G>

Back