You can type here any text you want

Champion heads, header gaskets, headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Ok guys, I have a set of ported GN1's ported by Champion. I also have a set of TA Headers. My question is, what headers gaskets should I use that will match the ported heads? Or Should I even run header gaskets? Also, I dont have the motor back yet from being built, but are these TA headers going to need to be ported to match the GN1's? Thanks guys! -----Jeremy

My TA headers did not need to be porting to match my ported GN1s.
I dont know what the best gasket would be to seal these headers, but I do know the ones that are sent with the headers dont last.

I used the copper ones on the last try and they leaked, but not as bad as the first ones.

In my opinion, if the header is good, we really shouldnt need headers gaskets. They just give the headers room to warp. Am I wrong?

my exact build, champion gn heads, copper gaskets and TA headers fits perfect with a original T.H. 3.5 inch down pipe. ive been at 25lbs of boost with no head gasket problems at all.

Back