Champion intake stock fuel lines...

Don't mind me... Just admiring the beauty of that intake.. WOW
They are sexy as hell...I like this shot too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
resurrecting this thread. I have the Champion race intake and wanted to get to get my car going with the stock lines just to get the car going. What are the suggestions for doing connecting both sides of the rail with the stock lines?

Can I just use the fitting listed above for the Passenger side then connect the stock feed? Or let me know what is the best route.

resurrecting this thread. I have the Champion race intake and wanted to get to get my car going with the stock lines just to get the car going. What are the suggestions for doing connecting both sides of the rail with the stock lines?

Can I just use the fitting listed above for the Passenger side then connect the stock feed? Or let me know what is the best route.
I'll save you a lot of headaches! Call Champion and tell him that you need the fitting for the stock fuel feed line and you will have it in 3 days! That's what I had to do after days and days of trying to find it on my own. As far as I could tell NOBODY makes it and Chapion told me that they make them in house because they weren't able to source them either.

How about the return line side?

Thanks for the reply
It depends on your setup. My return line goes into my fuel regulator. I used the rail for my FP transducer with a cap after that. I ordered them from Fragola

OK cool. I am having trouble getting a hold of Champion. Can I get that fitting list above from Fragola and just cut off the flange part?