Champion Ported Intake with complete matching top end setup powdercoated, Big Mouth intake/MAF pipe

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
First off, I would like to sell this unit as a whole, due to all the parts being powdercoated to match. The parts are powdercoated in extreme chrome. Here is what you get:

• Ported stock intake(Rear has welded plate and is tapped for IAT sensor) originally was thought to be champion due to milled egr, etc. Im selling it as stock.) Every bolt hole is helicoiled so no stripping aluminum on this one.
  • 70mm Precision Plenum with RJC power plate
  • 70mm Accufab Throttle Body
  • IAC Angle Boss
  • Custom Vacuum distribution block

Here are the separate prices:
    $290 shipped obo for the intake SOLD
    $450 shipped obo for the Plenum/TB/Power plate SOLD
    $75 shipped obo for the Angle Boss.
    $65 shipped obo for the Vacuum Block.

I also have a matching Big Mouth intake and MAF pipe powdercoated the same color. I will sell this separate or package it with the top end. Asking 225 shipped FIRM for the Big Mouth & MAF pipe.

Shortly, I will have a Precision front mount with matching pipes for sale, I just need to remove it and take photos.

All of these items have been mounted and never used EVER with exception to the Champion ported stock intake.

Here are the photos:

Did you get the intake from champion I only ask because champion intakes that I have are machined under the inside with the word champion and a serial number.

Did you get the intake from champion I only ask because champion intakes that I have are machined under the inside with the word champion and a serial number.
Have they done this since day 1? I know lots of companies changed procedures over time and they have been in the game quite a while.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

To the top, will separate. But plenum and tb stay together

After taking a closer look, I am starting to think I got ripped off. I am going to check the intake closer, I may just have to sell it as a stock intake. Can anyone chime in and tell me ur thoughts on the ports? Look stock to me.

Its a nice ported intake either way and powder coated do not think its junk that was not my intention.

Well the egr tower is milled as well which isvwhat champion does. Its the runners im questioning

I do not believe that this is a Champion intake from the looks of it...

Bryan

It is ported, not from Champion. Not going to make a difference hp wise. The stock intake doesn't take much clean up to support 9 sec power.