You can type here any text you want

Charlie

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
Doed anyone have Charlie's number? I need to talk to him about something.
Thanks,
Zack

If you live near any gay bars or truck stops check the mens room.......

Z I sent him a message to get in touch with you........He can give you his ###.
I am sure he wouldn't mind if I gave it to you but.

If you live near any gay bars or truck stops check the mens room.......

Z I sent him a message to get in touch with you........He can give you his ###.
I am sure he wouldn't mind if I gave it to you but.

Dont forget livestock barns on sale day :eek: He gets a fresh piece of ass at the Hillsboro Livestock Auction every Tuesday at 2 pm :biggrin:

Right out of the Hillsboro reporter

Fair Livestock Division Two Weeks Away

The 2012 Hill County Fair livestock division will get underway at the fairgrounds in Hillsboro Thursday, January 26.
The premium auction is set for Saturday, January 28, in the Exhibits Building with an earlier start time, according to Superintendent Curtis Thompson.
Exhibitors with winning chickens, rabbits, lambs, goats, hogs and steers will sell starting at 2 p.m. to cap off the fair.
It is a new time for the auction after it was held at 6 p.m. the last couple of years, Thompson pointed out.
The Creative Arts and Education Division auction will be held at 6:30 p.m. Friday, January 26, in the Exhibits Building.
Animals will start moving onto the fairgrounds Wednesday, January 25, as the weigh-in of market entries gets underway at 4 p.m., an hour later than last year.
Paper checks on breeding animals will also be conducted from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday. Animals don’t have to be present.
Judging gets underway Thursday morning, January 26, with the market and breeding lambs at 8 a.m.
That will be followed by the market and breeding goat show at 9:30 a.m.
The breeding and market hog show is slated to begin at 3 p.m. to wrap up the first day of judging.
That will be followed by the special kids’ events in the show arena. The start time is 7 p.m.
Chickens and rabbits must be in place Friday morning, January 27, no later than 7:30 a.m.
The chicken show will be first up at 9 a.m., with the rabbit show to follow 30 minutes after the conclusion of the chicken show.
The premiere steer show will take to the show ring at 10 a.m., followed by the heifer show.
The “over-the-hill” showmanship contest, which is a fund raiser for the Cody Allen Scholarship Fund, will close out the day at the conclusion of the heifer show.
Final judging of this year’s fair takes place at 9 a.m. Saturday, when horses are on the grounds.
Champion and reserve-champion winners in each category receive belt buckles sponsored by local residents and businesses.
Buckles are also presented to top showmanship exhibitors in the lamb, goat, hog, steer, heifer and horse divisions.
The fair will also feature the shop-project show. Categories include livestock equipment; farm machinery; farm, home and yard conveniences; farm electrical projects; trailers; gates; and woodwork projects.
For more information on the livestock division, contact Thompson at 972-989-9709 or the Hill County AgriLife Extension office at 254-582-4022.

I'm gonna get you guys back soooo bad when I get the chance.:biggrin:

I'll PM you my number Zack.:) Cell isn't recieving that great today so you may have to try a few times.:(

Back