You can type here any text you want

Charlotte Autofair - Sept 16

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

Our Southeast GM Turbo Power6 group is showing at Charlotte AutoFair on Saturday, Sept 16. I have one open spot for showing if anyone wants to bring their Turbo Regal out with us. Let me know ASAP!

might need to make that 2 spots: front pump is puking atf at an alarmng rate, and god knows when I'll get around to fixing it.

Hmm....I might need to rent a semi hauler after all :rolleyes: Well, I did get the other 2 spots filled, John is bringing some Syclones up to pick up our slack :D

So you do or do not have somebody that can show in place of the turd? Outside chance i can bring another car or even get the turd repaired, will have a clearer picture by Monday afternoon

At this point, the only other alternate just got his transmission back and may not have his truck ready.I won't know until closer to show time on that. I could do double duty and take both of mine or You could kidnap Gary or Lurch and hold their car ransom for a day :biggrin:

I'll know for sure by Tuesday, maybe Lurch can pull a rabbit out of his, uhhhh "hat" I'll let you know for sure one way or the other.

Auto Fair

For those that missed it we had a great time. It was good to see all of the folks representing the Turbo 6 GM community together as a group and not seperate. There will be more pictures at the Yahoo board for GM turbo 6 found here

Just so everyone knows if they didn't know already I overheard a man tell his wife that "the 87 and 88 grand nationals were the ONLY ones that came with a turbo". Just a little info to share ;)

Attachments

• DSC03890 (Small).JPG
    DSC03890 (Small).JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 94
How putting names with these kind folks. I was at the AutoFair, but I stayed with my spot. Didn't get out and roam much. Except for getting a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich.

Race Lutz said:
How putting names with these kind folks. I was at the AutoFair, but I stayed with my spot. Didn't get out and roam much. Except for getting a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich.

Our :eek: outkast crew consists of:
Top row standing:
Randy M's wife(can't remember her name), Randy M,, Kevin H (kh440), Patrick B.(SloGN), Clint (Sydwyndr), Ahmed(my husband), Alonzo P.(Peteraq), John Michael (Turbo1Dr's nephew & also a GN owner), Damon(Alonzo's son)
Bottom row sitting:
Mel(yellow Syclone), Sean (Green/gray Typhoon), Korey(my son & budding turbo gearhead), Cheryl(me, NCTyphoon, aka OneGN1Ty), Vernon S.(Turbo1Dr - yellow turbo v6 Malibu)
Not pictured:
Rod D.(Syclone), John W.(Syclone)

We need some more of our members to come on out to AutoFair! There's enough of us in NC/SC that we could have 50 or more to show. Just hard to get people to commit & show. We got lots of attention all day long! :cool:

NCTyphoon said:
Our :eek: outkast crew consists of:
Top row standing:
Randy M's wife(can't remember her name), Randy M,, Kevin H (kh440), Patrick B.(SloGN), Clint (Sydwyndr), Ahmed(my husband), Alonzo P.(Peteraq), John Michael (Turbo1Dr's nephew & also a GN owner), Damon(Alonzo's son)
Bottom row sitting:
Mel(yellow Syclone), Sean (Green/gray Typhoon), Korey(my son & budding turbo gearhead), Cheryl(me, NCTyphoon, aka OneGN1Ty), Vernon S.(Turbo1Dr - yellow turbo v6 Malibu)
Not pictured:
Rod D.(Syclone), John W.(Syclone)

We need some more of our members to come on out to AutoFair! There's enough of us in NC/SC that we could have 50 or more to show. Just hard to get people to commit & show. We got lots of attention all day long! :cool:

cheryl is correct. We could have a boat load of turbo cars and trucks if everyone could just commit and show-up.

anybody thats looks at this post please be sure to visit our web board @ http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/GM_TURBO6/

And Alonzo's son's name is Devin, sorry about changing it to Damon! :o I had it wrong naming the folks in the picture

Hey guys, I had a great time and would love to do it again. BTW, my wife's name is Sabrina.
Thanks all,
Randy M.

Back