You can type here any text you want

Chicago area...did you get hit by hail a couple weeks ago?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
So I lost my job a couple weeks ago, after 11 years with the company :mad:, but I got a new one last week :D. Basically the new company i work for deals with hail

damaged exteriors (roof/siding/gutter/fascia etc) and then works with the insurance company to get it replaced. I can come out and do a free inspection for you (if

you had hail in your area April 5th) and see if you're entitled to a free roof (minus your deductible). If you decide to look on your roof yourself it's kinda hard to spot

the damage, but if your roof vents are all dinged up you probably have shingle damage. If your car got dings in it, you most likely have roof damage. I really want to

make a good impression at this new job so if you had hail please give me a call! Thanks - Jason@ 708-267-9611

PS Even if you don't want me to check out your roof and you had hail in your area if you could tell me the approx size of the hail and where your house is at (general location like a close intersection) it would help me out a lot. Thanks!

Back