You can type here any text you want

Chicago police report

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING 6

CHICAGO POLICE REPORT:

Lovie Smith's House was egged.

Chicago police reported that some individual attempted to "egg" Lovie Smith's house last night.

The report stated;
An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Two eggs hit Mr. Smith's house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next-door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them. Looking at what was hit; police officials say they are considering Rex Grossman as the primary suspect.

:D :D :D

another weird incident happened today....

all of the toilets at the 25th districts police station were stolen.

The detectives have nothing to go on.

all of the cops were lined up in the parking lot to use a white t-type toilet

Ur just wrong ...

Let the record reflect that ur not answering ur phone! Thats it Im calling u out, bring that oil burning trap out here and take ur whipping like man. ;) That was pretty good for a guy that wears Sinbad shoes :eek: .

Hehe. Giggly giggly.

See you shmoes at Byron next sunday?

Maybe..

Hehe. Giggly giggly.

See you shmoes at Byron next sunday?

I might be doing that gear change tonite I told u about, so the car should be ready, if I can get the time off. There is a chance that we might go to Street Car Chaos Friday night. Not for sure yet. U can have the first shot at the Title if we end up at Byron if u want!

Let the record reflect that ur not answering ur phone! Thats it Im calling u out, bring that oil burning trap out here and take ur whipping like man. ;) That was pretty good for a guy that wears Sinbad shoes :eek: .

He said "SINBAD SHOES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :biggrin:

He must be headed out for your call out. I saw him heading north on Harlem a little bit ago... car sounds GOOD. :cool:

this is how simple statements are handled by chicago police.

1. a statement pure as a mountain spring is made..( his car is a toilet)

2. my car , reputation, family and even my shoes are threatened and ridiculed

3. numerous threatening phone calls are made.

4. lawyers are notified.

5. settlements are made

6. hands are shaken after eating greasy hot dogs

7. cars line up

8. the black t-type wins. (just like last week!)

9. the white t-type does a ricer flyby long after the race is over.

10. after all is said and done......im still RICK JAMES B!TCH

U can have the first shot at the Title if we end up at Byron if u want!

I have teets. Can you milk me Fokker?:biggrin:

32psi.jpg

Back